First one to answer EVERY QUESTION correctly wins. If you can't answer every question, answer as many as you can.
IF you are really cocky and don't want to share your answers, I will take Emailed submissions on this one as well.
certifiableprincess AT YaHoO DoT CoM.
1) This question is brought to you by the letter "P". Name FIVE 80's singers whose first name or last name starts with P...AND a song they sing!
2) "I won't harm you, or touch your defenses. Vanity, insecurity." Name the song and the artist.
3) Finish these lyrics: 'Too many men. Too many people, making too many problems,
and not much love to go round...'
4) What popular song had these lyrics: "Well, I talk about it, talk about it, talk about it, talk about it"?
5) Which Air Supply song began with the line, "I realize the best part of love is the thinnest slice"?
6) Who had a hit in 1985 with the song: In My House?
7) Who had the first "metal music" heavy metal album to EVER top the charts in the 1980's. Name the band...and one of their songs.
8) What 80's artist has sold the most albums in their career? Michael Jackson,
Lionel Richie, Prince or Bruce Springsteen?
9) "Waves crash baby, don't look back. I won't walk away again." What song is this from and who sings the crap out of it?
10) "Your lights are on, but you're not home,
Your mind is not your own.
Your heart sweats, your body shakes,
Another kiss is what it takes."
What's the next stanza to this song? What song is it? Who sings it?